What is BattleRoyaleToken?
BRtoken’s purpose is to offer permission-less Esports Tournaments - a platform ecosystem with tools to enhance the way gamers earn online. BRToken aims to promote a fair playing field and inclusivity at a global scale for all gamers.
$BRTK, the underlying utility token, is used to interact with all our Dapps(Distributed Applications). End-users can utilize $BRTK to participate in gaming tournaments, tip their favourite gamer and Purchase or mint NFTs.
Just discovered @CloutPub (developed by @thorsten).
I am impressed with the innovation here. They have created a great way for writers to monetize their content while giving the author’s coin holders benefits to access the exclusive content.
And I love that all the content is from our community. So there’s some organic curation just in the fact that all the content and readers are from the platform.
I think this project is a win 🏆 for the 💲CLOUT ecosystem. Check it out at CloutPub.org and let me know what you think 🤔?
Looking back at the track record of the bitclout dev team is really disappointing.a lot of mistakes made along the way. Pos is yet to be implemented if ever. mining rewards cut by 90%.active users never making global feed. No official mobile app.the list goes on 🤦🏾♂️
HUGE New Clout Exchange LISTING!:
The Clout Coin has just been listed on AscendEX (Formerly BitMax).
AscendEX is a global cryptocurrency financial platform with a comprehensive product suite including spot, margin, and futures trading, wallet services, and staking support for over 150 blockchain projects
AscendEX is thrilled to announce the listing of BITCLOUT under the trading pair of #CLOUT/#USDT to support crypto social networks!
Trading starts July 14 @ 1 p.m. UTC
Details can be found here: http://bit.ly/2UFnEIa
Flight canceled 😭 covid test online states within 96 hours of flight head to the airport and I’m told 72 hours, smh 🤦🏾♂️ So update your online information then wasting people’s time and money(yes gotta pay for another test)
I'm proud to announce a major step in decentralizing BitClout's development: The CIPs repo!
Now, anyone in the world can propose and submit major features.
Together, we will show that open source can triumph over closed walled gardens.
I’ve been getting this question a lot : “does bitclout have a mobile version ? “ and my answer is always no but there’s a 3rd part app you can use which throws new users off.. I think @cloutfeed should just change it’s name to bitclout (mobile)this is very important for new users
$600 for a defi dictionary
$6 prize per defi term
Up to 100 prizes
1) Let’s crowdsource a defi dictionary. Here are some example terms:
- Automated market maker (AMM)
- Miner extractable value (MEV)
- Bonding curve
- Impermanent loss
- Yield farming
2) Reply below with a defi term that is *not* in the above list.
3) Each qualifying reply will receive four diamonds, about $6. Up to 100 such prizes will be awarded. You may submit more than one reply.
4) Each reply should contain exactly one (1) defi term, along with a definition and ideally a link to more info or an illustrative figure.
5) If multiple accounts submit the same term, we will first sort by the subjective quality of their post (did they include a definition + link or not?). Then, as a second tiebreaker, we will use on-chain timestamps to establish priority, and the first qualifying reply will receive the prize.
6) We will conclude after one week or 100 distinct terms have been crowdsourced, whichever comes first.
I will share 1 $dharmesh i rcvd with 5 new bitclout repo committers.
* 0.2 $dharmesh each (~$3k each)
* PR for any of the bitclout repos
* new committers only
* add new feature, tutorial or fix issue
* submit PR by end of Sunday 11th UTC